Come Follow Me, Vol 3
- Jesus is brought alive in a new and dynamic way - not the Jesus that the theologians and scholars have presented to us but Jesus as seen through the eyes of a contemporary mystic. In alternate discourses Osho answers questions about trust, his path in relation to other paths, the difference between being a fatalist and going with the flow, perfectionism, the behavior of an enlightened man, the phenomenon of "tears of joy," being distracted by the world while on the path of meditation and his interpretation of the Lord's prayer.
- Read this book as PDF or create a free account at osho.com to read the book online.
- Later published as part of Osho Books on CD-ROM.
- Originally the whole series was published as Come Follow Me.
- Then planned to be published as four volumes under the title Come Follow To You, as seen on the CD-ROM. By 2003 Vol 1 and Vol 2 were indeed published under this title. Then in 2017 also Vol 3 and Vol 4 got published.
- There was also talk of a title Come Follow Yourself, used for audio tapes distributed in March 1992, but never published as a book under that title.
- time period of Osho's original talks/writings
- Dec 11, 1975 to Dec 20, 1975 : timeline
- number of discourses/chapters
- 10 (see table of contents)
Come Follow Me, Vol 3
Talks on the Sayings of Jesus
table of contents
| edition 1977
|1||Jesus Is Like a Wilderness: Raw, but Alive, Rebellious||11 Dec 1975 am||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona||1h 25min||partly on video|
|2||Accept Yourself as You Are, and Accept Totally,
|12 Dec 1975 am||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona||1h 29min||audio|
|3||There Is No Future God; There Is No Past God;
There Is Only God as Life Herenow
|13 Dec 1975 am||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona||1h 12min||audio|
|4||Surrender Is the Door to Bliss, to Beauty, to Truth,
to Love, to Life, to God
|14 Dec 1975 am||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona||1h 28min||audio|
|5||No Man Has Ever Found God. Whenever Man
Is Ready, God Finds Him
|15 Dec 1975 am||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona||1h 23min||audio|
|6||A Man Who Is Enlightened Has No Masks, Has No Character,
Has No Rules to Follow
|16 Dec 1975 am||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona||1h 26min||audio|
|7||The More You Love, the More Fear Disappears.
If You Love Totally, Fear Is Absolutely Absent
|17 Dec 1975 am||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona||1h 35min||audio|
|8||I Bring the Greatest Synthesis that Is Possible in
The World to You, the Synthesis of Love and Meditation
|18 Dec 1975 am||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona||1h 19min||audio|
|9||Jesus Is Water of Eternity, a Divine Well.
He Can Quench Your Thirst
|19 Dec 1975 am||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona||1h 30min||audio|
|10||Love Is Fragile Like a Flower. Hatred Is Powerful
Like a Sword
|20 Dec 1975 am||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona||1h 32min||audio|